Our Enhanced Safety Protocol involves the following steps:
1. Daily and continuous sanitization of all surfaces, equipment, and tools (every 30 minutes) throughout the day.
2. Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) by all staff members and therapists and a plexiglass shield at the front desk.
3. Coordinated and staggered appointments to limit the number of patients at a time.
4. Thorough room sanitization breaks in between appointments.
5. Social distancing markers, signage, new check-in protocol, and booking process.
6. Hand washing, and hand sanitizer stations available to all patients, staff, and therapists. Please refrain from bringing water bottles or other belongings.
7. Sorry, no sitting areas, washrooms, or beverages will be offered during this time.
8. Only patients receiving treatment will be allowed inside the clinic.