What is Synergy Rehab doing to
prevent the spread of the virus?
Our Enchanced Safety Protocol involves the following steps:
- Daily and continous sanitization of all surfaces, equipment, and tools (every 30 minutes) throughout the day.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) by all staff members and therapists and a plexiglass shield at the front desk
- Coordinated and staggered appointments to limit the number of patients at a time.
- Thorough room sanitization breaks in between appointments.
- Social distancing markers, signage, new check-in protocol, and booking process
- Hand washing, and hand sanitizer stations available to all patients, staff, and therapists. Please refrain from bringing water bottles or other belongings
- Sorry no sitting areas, washrooms, or beverages will be offered during this time
- Only patients receiving treatment will be allowed in this clinic